WHY COME TO NANTES IN 2013!
1. An exceptional event for the first time in France with exceptional resources, all in a single place
A high-level scientific and professional congress in a city, Nantes, and a region, Pays de la Loire, chosen for their potential and their commitment to sustainable development. This congress also benefits from the experience and network of a global professional association (WGIN) as well as the professionalism of a PCO (Professional Congress Organizer) and strong governance of the project, which is overseen by ADIVET.
2. Join the experts and professionals in the sector
700 participants, 50 to 60 speakers (scientists, company representatives, contractors and project owners, etc.). This conference brings together the many categories of professionnals involved in this sector: companies working in the pre/post installation phases, project owners (private and public), prescribers, architects, urban planners, landscape architects, technical inspection agencies and specialists engaged in research and testing.
3. Find a platform to support your communications and marketing
Pre-conference, training day and welcome desk, 2 days alternating plenary sessions and workshops, a trade show as well as numerous breaks and networking opportunities (poster sessions, congress dinner), 2 days of technical visits, in Nantes and the Pays de la Loire Region, in Paris and the Ile de France Region.
4. It is a great opportunity to discuss your products and innovations.
5. Optimized media coverage +Major institutional partners.